Medhen Orphan Relief Effort (M.O.R.E.) is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the Orphans and Vulnerable Children Program of the Medhen Social Center in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Our mission is to enable this unique child care and support program to achieve its goals and objectives.
- To respond to the growing orphan crisis in the community that the program serves, by providing children with a loving home.
- To provide the children with spiritual and emotional support as part of their holistic approach.
- To make certain that the orphaned children have access to education and healthcare.
- To give each child access to vocational training or advanced education.
- To give caretakers training and financial support for their role in helping to raise the children.
- To feed the children’s hearts and spirits as well as their bodies through social activities.